The Innovation Advisory Council helps guide our Center for Innovation priorities and efforts.
The VSCPA Center for Innovation is the go-to resource that empowers you, our members, to drive CPA relevance through innovative and visionary leadership. The Center offers future-forward resources, learning and engagement to help members embrace innovation to create the workplace of the future.
- Provide strategic direction for the Center for Innovation to provide learning, resources and experiences to empower members to grow their innovative and visionary leadership.
- Assess current offerings and future program development needs; identifying gaps in member needs related to innovation, technology and talent and help guide potential solutions.
- Identify key trends, resources and innovative business leaders in and outside the CPA profession to highlight as innovators.
- Champion and help build awareness of VSCPA Center for Innovation as the go-to resource for Virginia CPAs.
- 2-4 video conference calls (1 hour) – Dates TBD
- Attend in-person meetings, as needed (usually 1 per year at Leaders' Summit)
- Active participation/discussion in the Council’s Connect online community, as needed
- Read and digest background materials, as provided